Support for less favoured participants
In order to help colleagues from less favoured countries and
regions to participate in the ICMP, the organizers offer with the
help of congress sponsors a possibility to apply for congress
fellowships which may include:
* waiving of the conference fee
* free accommodation in a budget hotel
* a small contribution towards travel expenses
The number of fellowships is limited and they will be given on a
competitive basis; those interested in the support are requested to
send an application to firstname.lastname@example.org not
later than March 15, 2012.
The Application must include
* A cover letter explaining the applicant's interest in the
congress and other possible funding sources.
* Curriculum Vitae, including a list of publications.
* Brief (one page) description of the applicants research (may be
part of the cover letter).
* A letter of recommendation from a senior scientist.
The preferred format for applications is a single PDF file, which
should be sent as an attachment to an e-mail message to the address
given above. Applicants should also request the senior scientist to
submit the letter in support of their application by e-mail to the
After the deadline, the application will be evaluated taking the
academic achievements, age, and economic aspects into
The results will be announced at the end of April; a
(non-negotiable) offer will be made to successful candidates.
Local Organizing Committee